Thursday, December 08, 2005

Postie

It's just a OH ALWAYS GREENER IS ON! Ok, i'm back. Hehe, i left at 2:10 and it's now 2:44. I sorta went to the shop down the road and bought sour cream cos i randomly felt like nachos. I didn't eat that much but now i feel sick. Mango frûche will fix that.

Yeah... so. I've been browsing quite a few blogs lately and it seems everybody is into posting on deep things, posting on deep thoughts. I'm appreciating how articulate everybody is and how much everyone thinks about... well, everything. I suppose I can't articulate what im trying to say - which is kind of ironic, but it just blows me away how intelligent the people i know are. I suppose this is just a big compliment to anyone who reads this. And although I am severely lacking, at this point in time, in what appears to be any skill in wielding the english language to my advantage, i just want to say - y'all keep posting now, 'cos you got some real good thoughts goin' on.

xxrosie

ps because i was *sniff* accused of 'starting to do something that someone else was doing' i will, in a couple of days, be changing my signoff. hrmph.

No comments: