Friday, December 09, 2005

I am a title

N is for never, will I have to go back to school!
O is for ooooh yeah, I am so cool

M is for med, which marky will so get
O is for ocular, the lens i will now forget
R is for really good, that we have finished class
E is for english lit, that I hope I will pass

S is for sucky, for those who have to go back
C is for cool (that's us, who are slack)
H is for hooray! Uni here we come
O is for orrsome, 2.5 months to bum!
O is for OK, how it feels to leave school
L is for LEAVERS, now THAT was cool!

Yay acrostic.

xXrosie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

très cool poem! Thanks for ur confidence - M for med, i hope so is all i can say. But No More School.... it feels so free.

Anonymous said...

I feel it lacks depth

rosemarie said...

hello anonymous! it's not supposed to be deep, so il take it as a compliment that i achieved the desired outcome.