Thursday, December 22, 2005

No thanks!

I seem to say this to a lot of people, so I might as well just post it here to save myself the annoying trouble.

If you are my friend, I have a friendy-obligation to you. This entails listening to you if you have something you need to talk about, seeing you once in a while, keeping in contact, respecting your opinion and respecting you. Now, if you have a problem and I offer to help you, or you talk about it and I listen, PLEASE DON'T THANK ME. It's all part of this friendship deal. I would expect you to do the same for me. I don't want thanks, that's not what I'm in it for. So, please accept my help/ear/whatever without thanks. It's just an insult to what I like to think of as my good nature.

Ta loves!

xox

2 comments:

Pirateguybrush said...

I'm sorry I forget that so often, thanks for forgiving me for it. ;)

rosemarie said...

oh haha, how i laugh! :P