Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sigh!

Well now that excitement has abated a little...

I'm going to have a talk with myself! Lol. I'm sorry, but I have to lament. Why, oh why, do I ALWAYS have to like people that don't like... omg... that Hugh Laurie guy has an English accent! weird...
oops... sidetracked...

yeah. So why? I know it's EVERYone's lament and EVERYONE gets it yadiyadiya... but sigh. I am afraid i'm sick of people telling me how "it's all just waiting for you in the future" or "you'll find the right person one day" or "there's someone out there for you" or "people who don't like you are just stupid." WELL I'm sorry, but whoever says that , unless you're female, IT MEANS YOU'RE STUPID TOO! What i want to know is
  • why can't i find mr. not-so-right-but-close-enough-to-right-now-he'll-do
  • why subtle hints seem to fall on deaf ears... if you get it, just say that you're not interested!
  • why guys let you waste your time on them when you could be over that hill in two shakes of a whatchamacallit and onto the next
  • why guys are stupid
i guess i can answer most of them myself. Still. It's stupid.

If you're reading this and thinking "what a desperado", please find a pistol and insert it into your mouth an depress the trigger. I am not a desperado. What i am is a choleric! (angry, for those of you not versed in the ways of choleric, sanguine, melancholy and phlegmatic) It is so annoying. Maybe, just maybe, i haven't cared about being single. In fact, it's quite nice and i think i'd have a hard time changing (not that i wouldnt! don't take that as a nada!) but it's just ALL those people with all their sympathy and kind words and crappy mccraptastic that just rubs it in that little bit more. If there is such a general concensus that I'm some sort of dish ready to be served, i wanna know why i'm about to become salmonella'd, infected with e coli and chucked out. (i like the metaphors... the analogies, if you will). Maybe i'm too confronting? I don't know. I don't disillusion myself into thinking that i could be physically attractive, although it would be nice to think that at least SOMEONE could be enchanted by my personality! If my personality is bland, then whatever. Oh - and any smart alec who wants to comment on here about my personality being crap or i'm a crap person or whatever - go to hell, i'm not talking to you. This post is for my friends, and in no way are you welcome on this blog, or any blog of mine for that matter.

Back to mein story, mein rant, mein lament, mein bemusement with the state of my psyche :) I have summed up that, although it would be nice to be noticed - i like to lament. I like it a lot. Let's face it, friends of the girl variety - isn't it more fun to sit around and complain about guys, and your love life, and everything else like that - than have to be with a guy? They're only short term after all! :p One for all Rosie's single ladeez (now how hardKore is that) out there. Peace out. I'm rambling, i'm bored. I'M IN LOVE!!

xxrosie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry babe, I just don't think it could work. Good luck finding someone though.