Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hello all!

Well, I will probably make a few entries on this tonight.. just cos I'm avoiding lit study.

Ok, because I just discovered the thing up the top of this where I can make lists, I'm going to make a list. Yes, i know. My lists are hard to top. So far on my msn space I've made the Lana's blunders and 41. t hings about being a viola lists, and they are going to be hard to beat. So, I won't try. I'm going to make a list now.

Things I love about:

  1. My Friends
  • They are always there at the exact moment you realise you haven't got enough money to buy whatever it is you're trying to buy
  • ... and they have money
  • They know what you're thinking about (although this isn't ALWAYS a good thing)
  • they do funny dances at parties with you when everyone else is asleep
  • you can make the worst joke in the world yet they'll still find it funny, or manage to make it funny by saying "now, imagine if you said that instead of laughing..."
  • they pretend to like the music you like, even when you play it to them on the phone ALL the time and they really hate it.
  • they read your blog, even when you know it's a heap of crap
  • politics just never enters the equation (that is you+me=friends... it's never you+me=friends, given that you are inclined to my political beliefs, also written as (friendsyour beliefs = my beliefs) yeah that's right APPLIED KNOWLEDGE i should have done applic
  • you can laugh at them, not just with them, and it doesn't matter
  • they put up with me constantly talking... that applies to lana
  • if you don't have an inside voice, like lana, they still love you
  • it doesn't matter if you're wearing the daggiest thing in the world... the worst comment you'll get is "where'd you get those clothes the... toilet store"
  • we all like the same movies... to a degree... thinking about labyrinth here...
  • no one dates each other
  • we can all pretty much be slobbish or at least not poserish... and they don't care
  • we're all musical to some degree
  • we share common hates
  • no one does drugs... and if they do i'll kill them
  • if you want to be crazy.... on most occasions, they'll join you

2. The world

  • The sun rises
  • the moon rises
  • there is dew on the grass on a cool morning
  • there are beautiful things
  • there is such a delicate balance in which everything hangs
  • there are too many things to write here
  • people are alive
  • animals are alive
  • i can watch something as simple as my dog lift her head and sniff and feel happy for the rest of the night
  • tears are as salty as the sea
  • an amoeba is one celled... unicellular
  • we all evolved from a unicellular bacterium
  • thousands of bacteria can live in any one place and you would never know there were there... millions even
  • language is as diverse as life
  • sound travels in waves, and so does water
  • the amount of any one thing on earth never changes, unless it's disposed of in space
  • bubbles are round
  • you can touch things and feel them
  • something like the internet can exist

Well, I'm listed out for a while now.

l&r

xxrosie

No comments: