Monday, October 17, 2005

Well THIS is my first ever post on this particular site. Isn't that so exciting! It was recommened to me by someone (cheers) and now I will complete the honour of never using a capital for the descriptive term of ones self, i, again.

So what have I been up to today? Well, i did get a wonderfully wonderful massage that was, in a word, wonderful. It was trays cool. Trays. It's that lovely feeling of relaxation and nice not sore back. It's great, it's lovely and it's wonderful. Hmm... *floats off into Land of Massage*

Yes. Well getting back to the task at hand, completing a successful post on this new and wonderful (like me) bloggy mcblog blog. OOH i must say, mahler 5 was quite the loveliness. i mean, 72 minutes is a bit long, but it really didn't seem to be that bad. it was very mahlerish of course - note 7 horns - but i could actually appreciate it. so that was good.

i do think that i will make this blog a more political one than my msn one. That way, msn can be for mindless drivel, and this one can be when i have something to say that is actually meaningful, etc, etc. It probably wont end up that way - but what the hey, i'll try.

Back to school tomorrow. Dagnabit. Mocks results. FREAK OUT. hehe. eh, what can you say/do.

Well, i think that is going to be it for this post, as i am bored and cannot think of anything to say. maybe i will do a post one day that is like, interesting! Woah!

much love and respect to all

2 comments:

come fly with me... said...

Yo rosieman! You have a blog like me yayness!!

Visit me sometime - i'll add you to my links :D

mwa mwa

Jen

Anonymous said...

More Post, More!
You like Harold and Kumar?
I LOVE That Movie.
~JAmes