Thursday, October 27, 2005

Let's see - I have not really ever had a personal blog before. But everything at the moment is just so hard. And I'm not one of those phony complainers who whinge and whine about nothing - I seriously am having a hard time of it. See, thing is, I just can't tell anyone. Why? Because I'm legally obliged NOT to. Sigh.

See, this problem here would not be so bad, but coupled with that, I have a performance exam on monday, TEE in two weeks, and people giving me crap left right and centre. I think, that if they do it too much, I will snap, and someone will get hurt. I fear that I could do something like that but I can feel all that pent up anger ready to just slit someone's throat.

I suppose this is just a way for me to apologise in advance if I do snap. I'm sure those of you who understand will... understand.

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Do you mind?

xxrosie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope somebody punctures you repeatedly with oldtimey razor blades shot out of a railgun as your body, injected with honey just below the first two layers of skin, is lowered ever so slowly into a vat of sand housing millions of ravenous, angry fireants.

This is the proper fate for all spammers. May your soul find its way to hell.

rosemarie said...

hey, i love comment spam! woohoo i got comment spam which means i got TWO comments, instead of none, because there is a direct correlation between 1 and 2, and it DOES imply causality! doo doo i dont know what im talking about woot

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Rosie we all love you! Um...DAY SPA WE HAVE TO GO!!! might be a bit excited.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosie!! Guess who!!! I've just discovered this lovely little mail box and am slowly plodding through it... Don't forget I want mail on Mr Lawrence!!!

luv me

(i love your baby pic and ur ball pic! we had those ice swans damnit! i thought our ball was original....)